Suzuki 800 Intruder Club & Forum
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Welcome to suzuki800 Intruder forum

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50, Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder.

You will need to register before all the area's become visible, before doing so please enter & read the first thread in the Introductory area

It will only take a minute to register & it would be great to have you on board
This is a free to access and use site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A UK Site Dedicated To The Suzuki C800, VL800, VX800, M800, VZ800, VS800, C50, M50 Model Intruder / Boulevard / Marauder

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tinted Screen & Cable Covers.

Go down 
+4
stingray
simbo
Mr Intruder
TaurusTuga
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TaurusTuga
TaurusTuga

Tinted Screen & Cable Covers. Empty
PostSubject: Tinted Screen & Cable Covers.   Tinted Screen & Cable Covers. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 7:03 pm

Hi
As i said yesterday on other thread that i finished them, now i can show you the pics i took today:
Universal windscreen dark tinted, modified by me on my bike and also the plastic chrome cables.

What do you think?

Tinted Screen & Cable Covers. Dscf1410

Tinted Screen & Cable Covers. Dscf1411

Tinted Screen & Cable Covers. Dscf1412
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Suzuki800.com Founder ... & ... Senior Administrator
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Tinted Screen & Cable Covers.   Tinted Screen & Cable Covers. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 7:24 pm

How do you find the screen  José?
I have found over the years that small screens can often be as good & sometimes better than big ones. What make is it & where did it come from. Also how much? Good job done, looks good.
Back to top Go down
simbo
* Site Guru *
simbo

PostSubject: Re: Tinted Screen & Cable Covers.   Tinted Screen & Cable Covers. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 7:43 pm

I like it! It looks good  Tinted Screen & Cable Covers. 3498837457
Back to top Go down
TaurusTuga
TaurusTuga

PostSubject: Re: Tinted Screen & Cable Covers.   Tinted Screen & Cable Covers. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:46 pm

Well Dave, this is a Puig windscreen universal one, very cheap as i said in other thread.
To fit in the nose headlight of my bike, i had to apply a heating gun "and slowly bent all the screen" to make the adjustment all over the top plastic case.
Because yours don't have the plastic covering the headlight, it's peanuts for you!!! hyst  hyst 
Here you can find one like mine and for you is more cheaper, because you don't need to pay shipping costs as i did, because it's free Tinted Screen & Cable Covers. 3498837457 :
http://www.getgeared.co.uk/PUIG_Universal_Mini_Sports_Touring_Motorcycle_Screen

I hope this helps you or other member, ok?
Back to top Go down
Mr Intruder
Suzuki800.com Founder ... & ... Senior Administrator
Mr Intruder

PostSubject: Re: Tinted Screen & Cable Covers.   Tinted Screen & Cable Covers. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 8:35 am

Good shout José.  Tinted Screen & Cable Covers. 3498837457
Back to top Go down
stingray
Very Valued VIP Member
stingray

PostSubject: Re: Tinted Screen & Cable Covers.   Tinted Screen & Cable Covers. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:09 am

Lovely looking bike Jose Tinted Screen & Cable Covers. 3498837457  but come on, get them labels off the tank m8, believe me, it aint easy affraid
Back to top Go down
TaurusTuga
TaurusTuga

PostSubject: Re: Tinted Screen & Cable Covers.   Tinted Screen & Cable Covers. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 1:08 pm

stingray wrote:
Lovely looking bike Jose Tinted Screen & Cable Covers. 3498837457  but come on, get them labels off the tank m8, believe me, it aint easy affraid

Hi John (stingray) don't worry about, because i use always a tank bag Tinted Screen & Cable Covers. 3498837457
You saw those because it was only to take photos without the bag

But if i want to get them out...it's so simple. With "benzine", (petroleum ether, a volatile mixture of the higher alkane hydrocarbons, obtained as a fraction of petroleum and used as a solvent), all over and with a thin fishing line, between the lable and paint.

I did this with all my other bikes i had, no scratches, no paint problem.
Back to top Go down
Ken1964
Valued Member
Ken1964

PostSubject: Re: Tinted Screen & Cable Covers.   Tinted Screen & Cable Covers. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:38 am

Goes to show that even on a budget good modifications can be done, well done.
Back to top Go down
fat intruder
Very Valued VIP Member
fat intruder

PostSubject: Re: Tinted Screen & Cable Covers.   Tinted Screen & Cable Covers. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 9:21 am

great bit of work looks good  Tinted Screen & Cable Covers. 184121345
Back to top Go down
OldManYam
Very Valued VIP Member
OldManYam

PostSubject: Re: Tinted Screen & Cable Covers.   Tinted Screen & Cable Covers. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 10:13 pm

Nice work Jose,

Your bike is  lgd and tidy. It's funny how other comments suddenly make you focus on other things - I can see why the warning labels on the tank have got a mention .... the bike would look 'cleaner' without them .... a personal view, I know, but it doesn't take it away from the fact you have a smart looking bike !  Tinted Screen & Cable Covers. 2170595768 

Tinted Screen & Cable Covers. 3005623951  Yam
Back to top Go down
TaurusTuga
TaurusTuga

PostSubject: Re: Tinted Screen & Cable Covers.   Tinted Screen & Cable Covers. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 11:09 pm

Of course Yam B i agree with you and John Stingray: if i get them out the tank looks bigger, larger and more cleaner Tinted Screen & Cable Covers. 3498837457 .

I will think about it and thanks for your personal opinion, that of course, are always welcome Tinted Screen & Cable Covers. 3005623951
Back to top Go down
captain crash
Mentally Deficient lunatic ..... & ..... Site Moderator
captain crash

PostSubject: Re: Tinted Screen & Cable Covers.   Tinted Screen & Cable Covers. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:44 am

Looking real good 2 good jobs done  Tinted Screen & Cable Covers. 184121345
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tinted Screen & Cable Covers.   Tinted Screen & Cable Covers. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tinted Screen & Cable Covers.
Page 1 of 1